Mobile Wallet FAQ
How do I set up my Mobile Wallet?
- Simply enroll via your device’s mobile wallet.
- Authenticate yourself by calling the 800 number listed on the directions.
- When on the phone with an O Bee representative, be prepared for this question: “Can you please provide the last transaction that you made with your card?” (The transaction given must be within the last eight acceptable transactions/authorizations.)
- After the transaction is confirmed, the agent will check the phone number you’re calling from. If the phone number matches the mobile number on file, you’ll be authenticated and the token (credit or debit card) will be approved.
- If the phone number does not match, the O Bee representative will move one to the list of six questions specific to you and only you can answer.
Can I enroll more than one O Bee credit or debit card?
Yes, each time you enroll a new card, you will be prompted to call a special 800 number to complete your enrollment.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
If your O Bee plastic debit or credit card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately at 1-800-642-4014. We will cancel your card and issue you a new card. Once you activate your new card, you will need to enroll your new card in the digital wallet again.
Are there any fees to use an O Bee card with Apple/Google/Samsung Pay?
O Bee does not charge to use these pay services and there are no fees to add your card to Apple/Google/Samsung Pay. However, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
How do I lock my card?
To lock your credit or debit card, first click on the account associated with the card. You will see the Card management tile on your dashboard. Choose the card you want to lock. Click on the green sliding button in the upper right. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to lock your card.
You may unlock it at any time by clicking the sliding button again. You can also use Card Management to report a lost or stolen card.