What is the difference between online and mobile banking?
Online Banking allows you to view your accounts and conduct online transactions with your PC or laptop and an internet connection. The mobile app gives you equal access via your phone or tablet, so you can bank while you're away from your home. Mobile allows you to deposit checks with your phone and use touch ID or facial recognition.
Will my previously scheduled transfers still work in the new online and mobile system?
Yes, all existing scheduled transfers in the previous online and mobile system have been moved to the new system.
How do I get to the Dashboard?
Click on the "hamburger" symbol (three lines ☰) at the top of the page, then click on Dashboard.
How do I report a lost or stolen card?
To report a lost or stolen card, first click on the account associated with the card. You will see the white Card management tile on your dashboard. Choose the card that was lost or stolen. Click on Report lost/stolen and follow the prompts. If your card was lost or stolen, you would be wise to lock it as well. See steps below.
How do I lock my card?
To lock your credit or debit card, first click on the account associated with the card. You will see the Card management tile on your dashboard. Choose the card you want to lock. Click on the green sliding button in the upper right. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to lock your card. You may unlock it at any time by clicking the sliding button again.
Will my Alerts carry over to the new platform?
No. You will have to set up your account and security alerts again. Please see How to Set Up Security Alerts and How to Set Up Account Alerts in this section. You may notice that you may need to add your phone number again for text alerts.
How to Set Up Security Alerts
- From the dashboard, click the profile circle in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- In the General panel, choose User alerts.
- Choose from a selection of options, password change, email address change, etc.
- Hit the green toggle button on the right to turn on and off alerts.
How to Set up Account Alerts
- Choose the account for which you want to set up alerts.
- Choose the blue Settings tile.
- You will see a panel called Alerts and cards.
- Choose Balance or Transaction.
- Click on Add alert.
- Fill in the prompts as you wish.
- Select Add alert.
Where can I view pending transactions?
Select the account you’d like to view
View the Transactions panel to see all account activity
What is Two-Factor Authentication and why is it used by the digital banking system?
Two-Factor Authentication is a security measure that allows you to request a one-time access code to login to online and mobile banking. The code attaches an added layer of security in addition to your unique username and password. This security measure helps to verify you and better protect your credentials and the accounts you can access.
How can I log in to digital banking if I can't get a verification code through text message?
Two-Factor authentication uses a unique one-time access code to verify identity and log on to digital banking. If you are unable to receive text (SMS) messages, you can choose to receive your access code via a phone call.
If you are still having trouble, contact O Bee to ensure we have the correct phone number on file.
- On the verification code screen click Try another way located beneath the Verify button.
- Select Phone Call and click Next.
- You will receive an automated phone call that will provide your access code (have a pen and paper ready).
- Return to the verification code screen.
- Enter your access code and click Verify.
Will I need a new username and password?
No. Login as usual with your same username and password and enjoy the enhanced experience.
I can't remember my username or password?
If you don't remember your login credentials, you can recover your account by going through the Forgot? password steps. If you need more help, click on the “Let’s Talk” button on www.obee.com.
Will I need to download a new app with the new digital banking?
Yes. The Apple app is available on the and the Android app is available on .
Are my bill payment accounts being transferred automatically or do I need to set them up again in the new digital banking?
Bill payment accounts will be automatically transferred and do not need to be set up again.
Why don’t I see my credit score on my Dashboard?
Credit scores are only available for members with a loan or a credit card on their account.
How can I download a transaction history?
- Select the account for which you’d like a transaction history.
- In the Transactions panel, select the small down arrow at top.
- Choose a date range.
- Choose from file types (.csv, .txt, .ofx, .qbo, .qfx)
- Select the download button.
How do I add a tag, note, or image to a transaction?
You can add notes, tags, and images to any transaction in online or mobile banking.
All tags, notes, and images added to transactions will be available across all devices when you login in the future.
- Click on any account.
- Click on Transactions (in mobile).
- Select the Transaction that you’d like to edit.
- Click on the appropriate item: Add Tags, Add Notes, Add Images.
- Follow the prompts to update the transactions.
- Close the transaction detail page or tap on Transactions in mobile.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
Mobile deposit is available for all checking accounts, but you must enroll in mobile banking first. Mobile deposit can only be done through a mobile device or tablet. There is no fee for mobile deposits.
- Log in to mobile banking.
- Select Deposit from the blue tiles.
- In the Deposit checks window select the account to deposit to and enter the check amount.
- Tap Capture Check (Be sure to sign the back of your check “For mobile deposit only at OBCU”).
- Take a picture of the front of the check and tap continue.
- Take a picture of the back of the check and tap continue.
- Check the information and tap Submit.
What should I do with my checks after using mobile deposit?
You should retain the check for seven days after the deposit has posted to your account. After that time, you may shred it.
How do I set up a new transfer to/from another financial institution?
You can make transfers between your O Bee accounts and other financial institutions once an external account has been verified.
To set up an external transfer on online
Click +External Account to set up a new linked account
Confirm a deposit amount into your other financial institution
Finally, schedule a new one-time or recurring transfer
To set up an external transfer on mobile
Click the MENU icon in the upper left corner.
Click External Account to set up a new linked account.
Confirm a deposit amount into your other financial institution.
Finally, schedule a new one-time or recurring transfer.
Please note: Transfers to another financial institution may take 2-3 business days to process.
Safari Browser Issue
Recent changes to Safari cause the cookie setting to block online banking sign-in. To work around this, you can use a different browser, or disable cookie detection in Safari. Here’s how:
- Within the Safari menu, click “preferences” and navigate to the “privacy” tab across the modal that pops up.
- Make sure “Prevent cross site-tracking” and “Block all cookies” are unchecked.