Apple Pay, Google Pay and Android Pay
Load your O Bee debit and credit cards into your mobile wallet on your phone for security and convenience. Our cards work with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. If you forget your cards or cash at home, don’t worry, you can pay with your mobile phone at participating retailers. You can also use your mobile wallet for purchases within apps and websites too – plus, it’s more secure than using your plastic card.
When you use Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay, merchants never receive the information on your card. Instead, they receive a “token” which acts as a temporary code to process the payment without your actual bank details being exposed. A hacker who steals a token from a merchant's system will find that it is worthless. It is valid only for a past purchase. A one-use piece of code.
Most mobile wallet payments work automatically when your phone is held up to the checkout terminal – just tap or wave it -- no need to open an app. Pressing your thumb to the phone acts as a digital signature and eliminates the need to use a PIN, expediting the transaction.
How do I set up my Mobile Wallet?
- Simply enroll via your device’s mobile wallet.
- Authenticate yourself by calling the 800 number listed on the directions.
- When on the phone with an O Bee representative, be prepared for this question: “Can you please provide the last transaction that you made with your card?” (The transaction given must be within the last eight acceptable transactions/authorizations.)
- After the transaction is confirmed, the agent will check the phone number you’re calling from. If the phone number matches the mobile number on file, you’ll be authenticated and the token (credit or debit card) will be approved.
- If the phone number does not match, the O Bee representative will move one to the list of six questions specific to you and only you can answer.
Can I enroll more than one O Bee credit or debit card?
Yes, each time you enroll a new card, you will be prompted to call a special 800 number to complete your enrollment.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
If your O Bee plastic debit or credit card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately at 1-800-642-4014. We will cancel your card and issue you a new card. Once you activate your new card, you will need to enroll your new card in the digital wallet again.
Are there any fees to use an O Bee card with Apple/Google/Samsung Pay?
O Bee does not charge to use these pay services and there are no fees to add your card to Apple/Google/Samsung Pay. However, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.