facebook logo
ONLINE LOGIN Cash Management LOGIN
Hero Image

First Time Buyer

No Down Payment and 100% Financing Loan*

Our 100% Home Loan Program is perfect for first-time home buyers and an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a home. Qualifying is easier than you might think. Unlike traditional mortgages, there is no down payment or upfront fees required.* O Bee’s team of talented mortgage loan professionals will guide you through the process, step-by-step and answer any questions you might have. We offer qualified home buyers 100% home loan financing with no down payment. There is no reason to put off your dream of home ownership anymore.

Here’s how 100% financing works:

  • You will have two mortgages. The first covers 80% of the home value. The second covers the remaining 20% of the home value and acts as the down payment.
  • No private mortgage insurance is required. 
  • Taxes and insurance must be paid separately and are the responsibility of the borrower.
  • The mortgage stays with O Bee. We do all the servicing and underwriting, so closing time is much faster than usual (about 45 days).
  • Closing costs can be paid by seller, lender, or with monetary gift funds.*

Options on Down Payments 
Everyone comes to the home buying process with differing circumstances. If you are able to fund a down payment, depending on the home loan, we have options that allow down payments with as little as 3%, 3.5%, or 5% down. You could maximize your savings with a lower down payment that will leave more in your pocket. We can help along the way, so you’ll know all the right steps to take as you start the home loan process.


If you have always wanted a home of your own, now is the time. Contact one of our mortgage loan professionals today to take the first step in making your dream come true.

Take the Steps to Home Ownership

If you’re a first-time home buyer, make time to visit with an O Bee Home Loan Professional. Our mortgage professionals can provide insight, information, and straightforward guidance on the process of purchasing your first home, from outlining one-time costs and ongoing costs, to explaining ways to improve your credit rating and preparing for the actual loan application. Our mortgage department offers excellent rates and very low closing costs. 

Ask Us About:

  • Step by step help with the mortgage process
  • One-time costs vs. ongoing costs
  • USDA, VA and FHA financing
  • The importance of your credit rating
  • How to improve your credit rating
  • Preparing for the loan application
  • Low rates and closing costs
  • Qualification for a "no down payment" loan
  • Down Payments with as little as 3%, 3.5% or 5% down.


 
CONTACT A MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL

FIRST-TIME BUYER

RATES AS LOW AS

*Annual Percentage Rate Effective 1/24/2022

3.252% APR*

30-YEAR FIXED FHA


See Account Disclosure for Details


*Restrictions may apply. On approved credit. This 100% financing promotion is subject to change without notice. Owner Occupied in Washington State only. Loan is based on maximum purchase price of $500,000. Seller paid closing costs limited to 3% of sale price and gift funds must not be in the form of a loan. Taxes and insurance must be paid separately. Loans are subject to underwriting guidelines. Please see your mortgage loan officer for more details. O Bee is an equal opportunity lender. 

Ranked #1

Learn More
 
O Bee Mobile

O Bee Mobile

 

O Bee Credit Union Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay loans, deposit checks, control your debit and credit cards and pay bills on the go!

Apple Store App Google Play App