To celebrate Cinco de Mayo, we’re sharing a staff-favorite guacamole recipe with you. Chrys Bean, originally from Los Angeles, is newly married and loves cooking for her and her husband. One of her go-to’s is this quick and easy 4-ingredient guacamole recipe. She pairs it with Juanita’s Tortilla chips which adds the perfect amount of salt to each bite. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Half and de-seed avocados
- Scoop pulp into a large bowl with a spoon
- Add oregano, garlic powder and pepper
- Mix till desired consistency is met.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and tomatoes for presentation and you have a wonderful Cinco de Mayo dish. Ole!