Photo credit: Insider
Turn your boring ramen noodles into a culinary sensation with a few of these Ramen Noodle Hacks.
- Add a boiled egg for protein and to make it a more filing meal.
- Use noodles as base for Yakisoba stir-fry. Boil noodles, drain and then fry up with veggies of your choice.
- Add Siracha to take the spice factor up a notch (or two).
- Use peanut butter in place of the flavor packet for a Thai inspired dish. Mix together sesame oil, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. Pour over cooked noodles and enjoy!
- Add dried seaweed to give it fancy-restaurant appeal.
That’s only 5 of 14 hacks from our friends at Insider. Click here for the complete list along with ingredients and directions.